The Candlewood Inn is seeking positive, professional, and motivated individuals to join our Waitstaff.
Please download a copy of our APPLICATION FORM, complete it and bring it to our offices at 506 Candlewood Lake Drive in Brookfield. You can also send us your resume via the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
This is an hourly position with the potential of up to 30-40 hours in the peak season (April - November), but we also have events year-round.
We can accommodate various work schedules. We have available shifts on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays, usually in the afternoon/evening.
Pay range is $15 to $18 per hour, based on experience.
A hot meal is provided during each event shift.
- Prior waitstaff or customer service experience in a restaurant, hotel or country club setting is preferred but not required. We will provide training.
- Weekend availability required; as well as some holidays; year-round availability is preferred.
- Professional, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Comfortable interacting with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to learn and obtain new information in a fast-paced setting.
- Reliable transportation.
Application Form >
Submit Your Resume >
- Greet and appropriately direct guests upon arrival to event
- Responsible for serving, clearing, and/or replenishing food items during cocktail hour
- Serve and clear dinner courses in a team setting
- Reset ballroom for following function(s)
- Minor cleaning before/after events